Eight® is an outstanding vegetable garden insecticide-killing and repelling most insect pests common to home gardens. No odor, water based.
Bonide Eight Systemic Insect Control for Vegetable, Fruit & Flower // Concentrate – 16 oz.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Bonide Systemic Insect Control for Vegetable, Fruit, and Flower is an economical, long lasting insect control for ornamental gardens, shrubs and trees. Eight® is an outstanding vegetable garden insecticide-killing and repelling most insect pests common to home gardens. No odor, water based.
- INSECT KILLER – This pest control is great for use on certain species of mite, aphid, ant, scale, beetle, leaf miner, worm and over 100 listed bug species.
- FOLIAGE PROTECTOR – Designed for use on vegetables, fruits, flowers, roses, ornamentals, lawns, trees, and shrubs.
- DUAL ACTION CONTROL – Contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
- LONG LASTING DEFENSE – Eight Insect Control is quick acting and long lasting. One application keeps working for up to 4 weeks for prolonged protection.
- EASY TO APPLY – Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
Application & Coverage
- Rate: 1 – 2 oz. per gallon water. See label for complete application instructions
- Yield: Approx. 8 – 16 gals.